Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthday Girl

I am so thankful to my friends that keep me blogging (KIM this time). If it wasn't for them, I would probably never do this. Kim reminded me that I had not put pictures of Michelle's 12th birthday party yet. We had a sleepover and a great time. I would have these girls back ANYTIME!

If you ever wondered why I pay dearly to have cakes decorated just take one look at her cake. Michelle liked it so I guess that's all that counts. This color is to match the carrot cake with French Vanilla icing from Brittany's suggestion. Thanks Brit!



The "gang"



Grace had to leave early and this is Michelle opening Grace's present. Her brother Cole is standing in the back ground. We have Grace & Cole come over every day when they get off the bus after school.



All the girls had to sit together on the couch to watch opening presents. Such fun!!

10 comments:

Heather said...

What great pictures...thanks for sharing Pat! PS. I love the cake too! You did a great job! Love ya!

Heather said...

ooooppppssss....I forgot! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!

Pat said...

What a sweet thing for you to say, Heather, being that you make such wonderful cakes!

Paula said...

Did it taste good? That's all that matters! Did you know that Heather decorates cakes? Call her next time! hahahahahahahahaha I KNOW YOU LOVE ME AND I KNOW YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU!

Paula said...

Oh, oh, oh, Happy Birthday, Michelle!

Karma said...

Wow!! A post and a new background!! You go girl!!

Happy (late) Birthday Michelle!

kimby said...

What about the goofey hair-do pictures!!! I was so looking fwd to seeing them displayed on the web! Esp. what they did to Olive:)

Pat said...

Ollie, The pictures did not turn out very well. I have been trying to edit them to lighten them. Maybe I can get them soon.

Cowgirl Thoughts said...

Oh yes! What fun- I think that Pat was exhasted by the time I left. Like mom says, " The minute she opens her mouth you can tell she is my child!" :) Hope Michelle likes her socks!

Bailey Yaussi

Paula said...

Pat - Have you looked at my blog lately?