Sunday, November 16, 2008

Paula, can you hold off the "blog police" for me, please.

Thank you Karma for your very "thoughtful" comment on wanting to blog for me. I am tempted since you would keep it more updated than I have. Considering how nice you were to Paula and what you "could" have done I appreciate your offer but....here goes.

Saturday we spent working on our yard and hot tub. I have a picture of my mostly clean yard. Steven has been praying that it would snow 6 feet on Christmas day and Michelle has been praying for 4 feet so I wanted to get the leaves up so that they could have clean snowmen.


We also worked on our garden getting it ready for next year. Pulled up the corn stocks and tomato plants. Cleaned it up and put down tarps. It was suggested that when it starts freezing we could spray the tarps with water and let the kids go skating. YEA, sounds like fun to me!



Dad and Steven worked on fixing his bike



WHILE

Michelle did her favorite past time.

READING!


9 comments:

Karma said...

Thanks for posting Pat! I was missing you!

Just to keep in mind...if you are ever out of town, Chris & I would be happy to hot-tub sit..I mean house sit! ;)

Pat said...

Thanks Karma, we will keep you guys in mind if we need that. You are welcome ANYTIME to just come use it.

Karma said...

I'll be right over!!

kimby said...

I'm Shocked! Shocked to find out that blogging is going on here! Have you ever seen Casablanca? If not you have to! Lookin' good! Kim

The Paulsens said...

Hey Pat - it's been a long time! I was nosing around on Amy's blog and found you. Your kids are growing up so much! Looks like fun...

Paula said...

I think I need an ambulance, my heart is racing, I'm sure my blood pressure has risen! Imagine my shock! Imagine! Imagine! A post from Pat! Glory Be! Can it be true?!

Someone pinch me . . . am I in a blogger dream?

Pat said...

Yes, you are dreaming! The "blogger police" were at my door and I needed to keep the wolves at bay!

Heather said...

yeah Pat...I missed you too!!!

Cowgirl Thoughts said...

Pat, the wolves are going to tear down your door soon! if you don't post!!!

Bailey