Following are some pictures of our times in the boat. Yes, I did get on the tube and NO, I am not posting any pictures of it.
Daddy on the tube
Michelle
Steven
We got up at 6AM to drive the boat to the dam before the larger boats were out. It was a really nice ride. On the way back we were looking for an open gas station and found one but ran out of gas about 50 feet from the dock. The kids rowed the boat up to the dock for us.
Tan-Tar-A has a lot of hills so Mike and Steven found a way taking elevators to get around that made it easier. They called it out "Super Secret Passageway". The fireworks over the water were beautiful and over all we had a great time!
5 comments:
Sounds like you had a blast! So glad you got on the tube!!!!
I have a sleepwalker and that would have freaked me out!!
Looks like a great vacation!! Come on Pat, post the pictures. We all want to see you on the tube!
That had to be fun!!
I have my blog set up so if you want to see it it's at
www.yaussicowgirlatheart.blogspot.com
Bailey (Yaussi)
Pat- you can't spend the whole summer at the lake and ignore all of your blogger friends! We miss you!!
You are so right. I will try to get updated today. Past 2 weekends have been at the lake and I am tired but loving it.
Post a Comment