Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Glasses

Steven got new glasses and wants to show them to everyone. I had trouble getting him to be serious for a picture so I posted all of them. His glasses are just for school.



13 comments:

Heather said...

Pat, he looks soooo grown up (and handsome!!) I love all the pics...what a funny kid!

Sherbear2975 said...

He looks great!!!!!!!!!!! Tell him 2 thumbs up!!!!!!!!

Cowgirl Thoughts said...

Ohhh Steven!! Those look so cool! I love them. :)

Bailey Yaussi

Heather said...

Pat, he looks so grown up (and handsome)! I love all the pics...to funny!

Paula said...

How come we can't get our ornery boys to take a good picture!!

I love the specs Steven! You're lookin' good!

Karma said...

The glasses look great! Nice monkey poses!!

Valerie said...

Very nice! Funny pics!

Kyle said...

Thanks, Pat! We started registering for the big stuff (stroller, carseat, etc) at Babies R Us, but we will do everything else at Target.

Kyle said...

We are waiting a few more weeks to start the Target registry.

Paula said...

Okay Pat - instead of updating your own blog, you and Karma sneak in an dupdate mine! Come on and give us something blogworthy!!! Like pix of you when you turned 40!

Pat said...

Pictures of me are non existent. I know how to use the delete button!

Paula said...

OKAY - GIVE US SOMETHING TO READ! OR YOU WILL BE FINED BY THE BLOG POLICE!

Karma said...

Send me your password Pat. I would be happy to blog something for you.